2020 ELITE SHOWCASE & JR SHOWCASE ONLINE CHECK-IN
Online Check-In is mandatory
The Online Check-In (OLC) process is convenient and easy to use. File a help ticket between 10 am and 4 pm and someone from the Sinc support staff will generally reply that day. As an added benefit, Soccer in College stores your team documents for future tournaments this season.
OLC steps do not need to be completed all in one session, nor in order; however, OLC must be:
- Started by August 14th, 2020
- Completed before August 16th, 2020
Teams must provide the required credentials. All teams must present:
- State Roster - One (1) copy of their official roster with guest players written on the bottom
- Player Release Form signed by each parent - found here
- Medical Release Form for each player - including guest players.
- Player I.D. Cards - laminated with photographs.
- Permission to Travel Form - USYSA teams from outside Georgia must also provide this including a roster listing all players authorized to travel.
- Game cards will be printed and given to the referees before each match by the tournament staff.
For help entering your roster and printing your game cards, please submit a help ticket by clicking the HELP tab on the right side of this website. Sinc staff will be able to assist you with any questions or problems you have regarding Online Check-in.