Wake FC is committed to having the safest game environment possible while following governing bodies protocols and guidelines pertaining to COVID-19. These protocols align with those set forth by Executive Orders of the Governor of North Carolina and guidance issued by the NCDHHS. Our current focus is on game day guidelines, interactions and player safety. Please ensure that your coaches, players, managers, parents, etc. abide by the protocols.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance over the weekend. Please email tournaments@Wakefc.com with any questions or concerns.
As a reminder - Do not participate if you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or been exposed in the past 14 days.
Anyone exhibiting ANY COVID symptoms, having been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID, or who are suspected of having COVID are NOT PERMITTED to attend a match.
Masks are required at all times.
We will follow the below measures at the fields:
- Players should remain off the field and outside the venue until the teams from the prior game have cleared the field/team area.
- Players will wear a mask/covering at all times, except in the case of medical exemptions. This is in accordance with NCDHHS’ Interim Guidance for Youth and Amateur Sports Programs.
- Upon leaving your vehicle wear a mask/ face covering, including walking onto the field, during games and off the field.
- Maintain social distance from other teams/ players/ spectators as you are walking to your game field location.
- At the conclusion of your team's match, please gather your gear, clean up any trash, and leave the sideline area as quickly as you are able to allow time for the next team to enter. Do not take off gear on the field.
- Players are to avoid handshakes/ high-fives/ contact during pre- and post-game activities.
- All team personnel (coach/team manager) on the team bench side/near team bench area should be wearing a mask/face covering at all times.
- All players who are not playing/warming up around the team bench area should be wearing a mask/face covering at all times.
It is the responsibility of the Team Coach/ Manager to make sure all their team personnel/ team players comply with recommended masks/ facial coverings guidelines.
- Spectators are required to wear masks when attending any event and try to maintain a minimum 6 feet of social distance around other players, staff, or spectators.
- Any Wake FC field used for games surrounded by fencing requires all spectators to remain outside of the fencing to view the event at all times.
- Any Wake FC field used for games not surrounded by fencing requires all spectators to remain at a minimum 10 feet from the sideline.
- The number of spectators allowed may be limited. While spectating, practice social distancing around the complex to maintain safe distances from non-family members.
Once a game has concluded, spectators should make their way immediately to their vehicles in the parking lot to wait for their player.