Can't find what you need?
College Showcase Schedule
Things to Do
Club (NC Fusion) Responsibilities
NC Fusion has and will continue to engage and dialogue with our local Wake Forest Baptist Health officials
• Ensure that all staff expectations and protocols are clear and attainable as we return to the fields
NC Fusion Facility Guidelines
• Maintain regular bathroom cleaning and distancing markers within bathroom facilities
• Remain compliant with updated regulations provided by our Parks and Rec Officials
NC Fusion Communication Guidelines
• Maintain open lines of communication with our members as we navigate the return to field
• Share anonymously positive test results to affected members; notify health department
• Ensure all communication maintains confidentiality, privacy rules
• Ensure your child is healthy and symptom-free
• Check your child’s temperature prior to attending any NC Fusion tournament or showcase game to ensure that it falls
under 100.1 degrees
• Please consider not carpooling, but if necessary, we encourage this to be very limited
• Parents are required to drop off players at safe drop-off points, stay on site during games, and are
asked to stay in the car until 5 minutes prior to kickoff.
• If exiting your vehicle is necessary, a mask must be worn at all times
• Ensure child’s clothing is washed after every game
• Ensure all equipment (cleats, ball, etc) are sanitized before and after every game
• Notify the club (email@example.com) immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason
• Wash hands thoroughly before and after training
• Bring hand sanitizer and be prepared to use before and after every game
• Wear mask at all times.
• Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment including on-field cones (ex. gloves, shoes, uniforms,
• Players must employ social distancing before, during, and after games
• Spitting will not be permitted
• Handshakes, high fives, or any physical contact will not be permitted
• Players must wear all equipment to the field.
• Ensure that any item that you bring to training is clearly marked with your name and is sanitized prior to each game.
• Upon arrival to the game, coaches or staff should ask each athlete if they are experiencing any signs or
symptoms of COVID-19. If the athlete has any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, they should be sent
home and instructed to contact their healthcare provider as soon as possible
• Have your own water, hand sanitizer and mask to lead by example
• Wear your mask at all times
• Be familiar and enforce all player responsibilities
• Gather and disinfect all personal equipment
• Isolate any player from game, who is exhibiting or reporting illness concerns until they can safely be
isolated from other players, coaches or parents
• Report any illness or incidents of guidelines being compromised to facility supervisor for documentation
PROTOCOLS FOR REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION OF COVID-19 EXPOSURE
• Staff members, including coaches, are required to report if they test positive for COVID-19, are suspected of being positive for COVID-19, or have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive
• Any player who has test positive for COVID-19, is suspected of being positive for COVID-19 or who has
been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 is required to report this to NC
Fusion Noell McCain - Nmccain@ncfusion.org
• If a case of COVID-19 is reported, all staff and players who came into contact with that person will be
notified. Due to privacy issues and HIPPA laws, the identity of that person will remain anonymous. The team will be removed from the event.
• Once notified that an individual who has tested positive with COVID-19 has been in close proximity
(within 6ft) with any staff member or player, those staff members and players must adhere to their clubs Covid-19 protocols.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK STATEMENT
Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in any NC Fusion Triad, Inc. (NC Fusion)
related events and activities I, the parent (or legal guardian) acknowledge, appreciate, and agree
By participating in the NC Fusion related events and activities, there are certain risks to me arising from or related to possible exposure to communicable diseases including, but not limited to,
the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which is responsible for the Coronavirus Disease (also known as COVID-19) and /or any mutation or variation thereof (collectively
referred to as “Communicable Diseases”). I am fully aware of the hazards associated with such
Communicable Diseases and knowingly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for any and all
risk of personal injury, illness or other loss that I may sustain in connection with such Communicable Diseases.
I, for myself and for my minor child or ward, and on behalf of my/our heirs, assigns, beneficiaries, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY EXPRESSLY
RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE NC FUSION TRIAD, INC. and its officers,
directors, officials, agents, representatives, employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and , if applicable, owners and lessors of premises upon which NC Fusion related events and
activities take place (the “released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of
action, losses, and liability of any kind whatsoever, whether in law or equity, arising out of or
related to any ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR OTHER DAMAGES incurred due to or in
connections with any Communicable Diseases, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE
RELEASE PARTIES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I agree that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of
the State of North Carolina, and if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the remainder shall continue in full legal force and effect.
Schedules & Standings
Download the mobile app!
© 2021 SincSports |
Get in Sinc
SINC Content Manager