The following rules are in addition to the above rules.
Registration & Check-in
1. All teams must register and pay online before acceptance.
2. All teams must be able to present their approved state, US Club Soccer or AYSO roster with jersey
numbers at registration.
3. All teams must have a copy of the roster and player cards for the referees to check at each match.
4. All teams must provide medical release forms for each player they are registering.
5. Guest players (up to 3) are included in the roster limits and all guest players must present player
passes, travel permits, guest player requests and medical releases to be eligible for
6. All coach/player passes and rosters will be verified prior to the start of the match by referees.
7. All coaches must complete a non-compete form prior to their first game.
1. All player uniforms should be identical.
2. All jerseys shall be tucked in completely prior to start of play.
3. All jerseys shall have a number affixed to the back of the jersey.
4. No two players on the same team should have the same number while on the field of play.
5. Home team wears white...if conflict....visiting team changes
6. Goal keepers shall wear a jersey distinctive from all field players, the other goal keeper and also the game officials.
Length of matches and ball sizes
Age Group Length Ball size
15U - 19U 2/ 40 minute halves
12U - 14U 2/ 35 minute halves
9U-11U 2/ 25 minute halves
Halftime shall be five minutes. can be shortened as needed to keep games on time
Referees shall start matches on time and check in players.
Unlimited substitutions may be made with the consent of the center referee under the following conditions:
1. After a goal by either team
2. Before a throw-in in your favor
3. Before a goal kick by either team.
4. In the event of an injury by either team, a like number of players may be substituted.
5. No substitutions allowed for a player ejected from the field.
6. In the event a team must substitute when a player who is bleeding or has an open wound, the player may return at the next legal substitution opportunity only after the wound has been
properly treated and checked by the referee or assistant referee.
7. All players substituting shall have their jerseys completely tucked in an d shall report to the
center stripe to await acknowledgment of permission of the Center Referee prior to entering the field of play.
8. No player shall leave the field of play without permission of the Center Referee.
1. Coaches should keep coaching from the sidelines to a minimum. If persistent infractions occur, the referee will warn the offending coach and take appropriate action. Harassment of players on the sidelines will not be tolerated.
2. Coaches, players, and spectators will remain two yards behind the touchline.
3. Team benches shall be on one side of the field and the spectators shall be on the other side of the field.
1.Divisional winners will be determined by the following 10 point system: (forfeits are scored as a 2-0 win)
a. Win - 6 points
b. TIE - 3 points
c. Loss - 0 points
d. Shutout - 1 point (in victory only)
e. 1 point per goal up to a maximum of 3 goals or points per match
1. Head to head competition between the two tied teams.
2. Goal Differential (up to max of 3 goals per game)
3. Least goals allowed of all matched played
4. Most goals scored (maximum of 3 goals per match)
5. Most shutouts
6. If still tied - Penalty kicks between the two teams.
ETPL assigns all games the appropriate refs and will make our best effort to always have a full crew.
Ref fees are as follows (please be preapred to pay refs BEFORE game begins)
7v7 Center $26 Side $15 Side $15= $56 to be spilt by teams
9v9 Center $30 Side $20 Side $20 = $70 to be spilt by teams
11v11 Center $45 Side $35 Side $35 = $115 to be spilt by teams
1.Only the referee or the league may cancel a match due to weather conditions. In the event of inclement weather the league committee has the authority to reschedule matches and/or cancel the games.
2. If inclement weather causes the referee to stop the match at any time and conditions do not permit the restart of the match within the scheduled time, the score will stand, as it was at the time the game was stopped.
2. If a match is delayed from starting due to weather conditions, it will be started as soon as weather permits within the scheduled time frame and will conclude at the scheduled time.
3. If no portion of the match is played, best efforts will be made to reschedule the match though no such guarantee is made. There will be neither refund nor credits for any match cancellations.
No Protests allowed