ddie Horn enters his second season as the head coach of the Jewell men's soccer program in 2020.
• April 29, 2019 | Named Head Men's Soccer Coach
• October 11, 2019 | First Win/First GLVC vs. Southern Indiana (2-1)
• Horn has served on multiple committees for the NSCAA National Convention as well as the Director of Coaching for the United Soccer Club where he was responsible for player development and recruitment.
Prior to Jewell
• Horn joined the Cardinals after two seasons as the assistant coach at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, helping the Roos to 10 wins. He coached under Jewell Hall of Famer and alumnus Chris Cissell.
• Prior to UMKC, he helped restart the program at State Fair Community College where he coached the men’s and women’s teams.
• He spent 26 years at the high school level in the Jefferson City School District (MO), coaching the boys and girls programs amassing over 500 wins.
• Horn led the JCHS boys program to a winning record in 23 of 26 seasons and the Blue Jay girls to the Class 4 Final Four in 2014, after which he was named the Coach of the Year by both the Missouri High School Coaches Association and the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA).
• As a prep coach he helped develop 50 student-athletes who went on to play at the collegiate level, including one who participated in the Women’s National Team training camp.
• In addition to his work in Missouri, Horn has worked with some of the top high school players across the country, having coached the All-America Game in 2013 and serving on the on the Olympic Development staff, recruiting players for teams on eight different tours of Europe.
• He played collegiately for Missouri Southern Sate University
A Sedalia, Mo. native, he earned his undergraduate degree in physical education, followed by a master’s in educational administration from Lincoln University in 2001.